Sunday, October 17, 2010

A few things I love


Breakfast for dinner
Crsip, clean, white sheets

Kicking up leaves in the fall


Tender, yet passionate kisses


Conservative and stylish clothes

Bubble baths by candlelight


A great pair of cotton pajamas to lounge around in


Lingering hugs that last all morning

Carrying my babies

Polished fingers and toes
Relaxing massage (giving and receiving)

A glass of wine in the evening

A pair of shoes that make me feel sexy

Smelling good
Dancing in my living room

Gerbera daisies
Puppy kisses
Fuzzy socks

3 comments:

A Conservative Unclogged Blog said...

next time, I am not reading your blog postings with food pictures before beddy bye....uh, breakfast for dinner! and you just had to put a picture of Eggs Benedict!!!!!!!!! no fair, no fair at all....

A Conservative Unclogged Blog said...

pppppsssssshaw! You like Gerbera daisies! uh oh, there are at least a few more things we like I know....much better for me to go to sleep thinking of Daisies than Eggs Benedict....

Kyra Matkovich said...

Breakfast for dinner is awesome! Mmmmm, especially with a pile of crunchy bacon. Delicious!
Gerberas are my favorite!