Friday, January 22, 2010

The period at the end of this week

If you don't like "too much information," stop reading NOW. I can tell you that you will not like this post.

This has been an interesting last 7 days.

Started with Eden not pooping for almost a week.

Then the kids caught colds.

Then, of course, I caught their cold. (See, moms cannot control the urge to kiss their children on their lips, even there is green snot all over them.)

Then Eden started farting some nasty stewed manure farts. She is totally breastfed, and I will tell you with all confidence that I have not eaten stewed manure...

Then Scott was told he was laid off.

And then Eden finally started to poop out all of the unpooped stewed up manure-smelling poop. (Seriously, child, what on earth happened to your colon???) She pooped 3 times in as many hours. There were green flakes in there. She does not eat solid food. Where did the green flakes come from?

Then Eden barfed in her sleep all over my neck.

And today I started my period.

F.

1 comment:

A Conservative Unclogged Blog said...

aww, it sounds like a typical week in the life of mommyhood. Save for the hubby's major jobbo chango forced on ya.

TMI is a term reserved for the prudish. I for one have never been a prude so it wasn't a problem.

The older I get the less I like this world. So there aren't words of wisdom to offer except yep this place throws some awful crap our way and yep....I understand. No polite colloquialisms to pass your way. I will just nod in agreement ...... FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF