Friday, February 12, 2010

The Picklebean


I just love my little man. He's growing so tall. He loves to do things for himself (he always says, "I do it. I do it.") and is exploring everything.

He saw his jeans on the floor yesterday morning and tried his hand at putting them on. So he got them on backwards.





























Hilarious.

And he's getting really good at his guitar. He's 2 1/2, people. Sometimes it actually sounds like something. He sings. He dances.

I taught him Three Little Birds by Bob Marly. He goes around singing, "So don't worry! 'Bout a thing! Cuz, EV'RY LITTLE THING!!! S'Gonna be all RRRRRIIIIGGGHHTTTT!" It's so cute. He ven sings when he's on the potty. (And, be honest, who doesn't?")

























And he's completely infatuated with Neil Diamond. He constantly wants to watch his live concert DVD.

He's definitely a Matkovich.

2 comments:

Adriane said...

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!!!!

brad said...

Yeah, Love for Neil Diamond is built into the DNA of a Matkovich boy. I fell in love with Neil at their house when I was in Jr. High....life changing stuff.