Thursday, February 11, 2010

4 months


Exactly 4 months ago, on October 11, 2009 at 1:48 am, my baby girl took her first breath.

My little girl turned 4 months today. FOUR. Where did the time go?

Just look at this little one!
She's so chubby and happy!



















She makes the funniest faces. She's so expressive - facially and verbally. This girl has some lungs on her, let me tell ya! She's totally attached to me. If I'm in the room and she can either see or hear me, she will start fussing up a storm. She just always wants to be with me. I should count my blessings, though, because I know in about 12 1/2 years, she's going to want nothing to do with me, unless I take her shopping for clothes and shoes.

What a little blessing this one is to our family. Jeffrey is absolutely in love with her. He constantly wants to cuddle with her, hold her, kiss and hug her. He wants to share his toys and his food with her. (I caught him just as he was shoving a walnut in her mouth a couple weeks back.) When she cries, he runs to her, rubs her tummy and says, "Don't cry, little baby. It's ok, little baby." He gives her a binky and covers her with a blanket... He does all he can to make her comfortable and happy.

The other day, they napped together. How cute is this?


I love my little family. I love that my kids adore each other.


No comments: