Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Who Can Ya Trust? The Little Voices....

I don't know why I find myself in these situations... Curiosity always gets the better of me, but I get this hunch, this feeling in the back of mind that things aren't what the seem. (And why do these things come to light at the end of the day?)

I ignore that little voice in my head (the one that my husband says I should always listen to because it is almost always right... kind of uncanny that way) that tells me to hold my tongue and not say too much. (Usually, that voice is telling me not to stand on that chair, or hold the knife that way, or handle sharp objects... which is why I have Aflac's accident plan.)

I've always been the kind of person that assumes I can trust everyone (well, maybe not everyone) until they give me a reason not to... It's a risky game to play. What's most crushing is when you want to trust someone so badly that you actually argue with yourself over it only to find out that you've lost that argument.

It sucks when a friend betrays your trust. I wish Aflac had a plan that covers that.

That's a bummer.

No comments: