Monday, November 1, 2010

Typical Matkovich exchange

This is the demented state of my marriage:
(As copied by Facebook)


Kyra Matkovich:  A new sunrise, a new day, hallelujah! Finding comfort in Jesus today....
15 hours ago via Twitter
Mia White likes this.


Scott Matkovich: Who?
14 hours ago

Kyra Matkovich: Um, Jesus? Creator of the heavens and the earth? Died on a cross and rose on the third day? Savior? Friend? ... No? Nothin'? You need to get your pagan ass to church.
about an hour ago

Scott Matkovich: I am the church, how do I go to myself?
about an hour ago

Kyra Matkovich: You're a jack ass. Go to that.
35 minutes ago

Scott Matkovich: I would like to go to there.
34 minutes ago

Kyra Matkovich: Good thing. You're already there. Jack ass.
34 minutes ago

Scott Matkovich: You're the one who married a donkey, what does that make you? A Jack Ass's wife. How would you spell that anyway?: Jack Asses?
33 minutes ago

Scott Matkovich: Just shut it..stop typing
33 minutes ago

Scott Matkovich: stop
33 minutes ago

Scott Matkovich: st
33 minutes ago

Scott Matkovich: OP
33 minutes ago

Kyra Matkovich: Assi... Assies? I don't know. But you're supposedly the genius of the family.
32 minutes ago

Scott Matkovich: I reject anything you say...
32 minutes ago

Kyra Matkovich: You are a reject.
32 minutes ago

Scott Matkovich: Yeah, a group of Assies - You should teach engrish.
32 minutes ago

Kyra Matkovich: you're unpossible.
31 minutes ago

Scott Matkovich: I am going to make you stop typing with my mind.
31 minutes ago

Kyra Matkovich: Your mind is so not that powerful.
31 minutes ago

Scott Matkovich: URRRRRRRRR>>>>STOPPPPP
31 minutes ago

Kyra Matkovich: seriously... stop trying.
31 minutes ago

Kyra Matkovich: you have no control over me.
31 minutes ago

Kyra Matkovich: Or my mind.
31 minutes ago

Kyra Matkovich: See?
31 minutes ago

Kyra Matkovich: You're mind is a failure.
30 minutes ago

Scott Matkovich: Way to glorify your Jesus post, honey...
30 minutes ago

Kyra Matkovich: Jesus actually typed all of that.
29 minutes ago

Scott Matkovich: WWJT?
29 minutes ago

Kyra Matkovich: The question is not what would Jesus type. The question is, what wouldn't Jesus type?
29 minutes ago

Scott Matkovich: Just look above, I think you've answered that one...
28 minutes ago

Kyra Matkovich: Exactly. so... shut it. (Jesus says, "Shut it.")
28 minutes ago

Scott Matkovich: You suck
27 minutes ago

Kyra Matkovich: Suck this.
27 minutes ago

Scott Matkovich: You suck times a lot of things plus infinity
26 minutes ago

Scott Matkovich: plus a tiny head and gland damage.
26 minutes ago

Kyra Matkovich: That's the rum talking, huh? Pagan.
26 minutes ago

Kyra Matkovich: You hit below the... throat.... that is so not cool.
26 minutes ago

And, what do I do with this? Share it with friends who appreciate spousal abuse:

Kyra Matkovich --> Dustin Hughes: Want some entertainment? Go to my profile and scroll down to the nice conversation between Scott and I. Good times, y'all. Good times.
37 minutes ago
 Tracy Hughes:  I can't wait! I am just giddy with excitement.. headin' there now :)
33 minutes ago

Tracy Hughes: and once again, you don't disappoint. Well played, Kyra, well played.
29 minutes ago

Dustin Hughes: That was the most brilliant FB exchange between a husband and wife ever!! That is soooooooo Matkovich!!
28 minutes ago

Kyra Matkovich: Tru dat, my grasshoppers. Bow to your sensei. BOW TO YOUR SENSEI!!!!!
16 minutes ago

No comments: