Sunday, June 27, 2010

Husband of the year award

True - I haven't blogged in a while. And I totally wasn't planning on today... but this is totally worth a posting. Not because it's so sweet. Really it's just to show once and for all that my husband is a total ass... which I usually don't tell people in public, but... you know how it is.


Here is the scenario. Ever since we moved to Colorado, we've noted how thin and healthy everyone is. Like, seriously, fat people are scarce. So when you see one, it kind of stands out. Not judging. Just taking note, that's all.


Here's today's conversation:


Me: I saw 4 fat people today.... And they were all at Wal-Mart.


Scott: And that's when you walked in front of 4 mirrors?




I rest my case. He's an ass. He deserves an award.

2 comments:

Logos said...

First of all it's the "Ass of the Year" award that I won. Second, I am glad you don't say this in public - just on facebook, in front of friends, our Bible study, on your blog, at the store, in front of my family, our kids, and the Lord...

Kyra Matkovich said...

Ummmmm, hmmmMMMMM!!! It's just as the Lord made you, so it isn't any news to Him. Just sayin'.