Tuesday, May 25, 2010

15 Random Facts

Welp, my dear (and sorely missed) friend, Brad challenged me and some of his other blogrollers to list 15 random facts about ourselves. (You can read Brad's facts here on his blog I (Heart) Brad.) So, Bradley - this one is for you!
  1. As I've gotten older, my cuticles have taken a turn for the worse. I use cuticle cream, hand lotion, and all kinds of stuff trying to make them look nice. But the truth of the matter is, if there is something to pick, I pick it. And that includes my cuticles.
  2. I miss my dad so much that I could cry every time I think about him. (He passed away when I was 8 years old. That was 29 years ago, folks. It just goes to show that time does not heal all wounds.)
  3. I drink close to a gallon of water every day. No, I don't have diabetes. I'm nursing. Nursing makes me thirsty.
  4. I love getting up with the sun - especially in the summer time.
  5. I love being out in my garden barefoot pulling weeds and digging in the dirt. There's something so earthy and organic about getting dirty this way.
  6. Music makes me happy.
  7. I love to dance - to just about anything. I can two-step, swing, cha-cha, waltz and just about anything else as long as I have a good lead to follow.
  8. Pineapple is my favorite fruit.
  9. Blueberries are my favorite berry.
  10. I love being a wife (first) and mom (second) more than anything else on this earth.
  11. My hair refuses to grow much past my shoulders. It's so baby-fine, it breaks off after that. I've always been envious of women with long, luxurious locks.
  12. I laugh a lot - and surprisingly not because it's a defense mechanism. I actually find most things at least somewhat humorous.
  13. The only thing I truly fear is losing my husband or my children to an untimely death. I honestly don't know if I could handle it.
  14. I'm allergic to daisies.
  15. I have a list of 4 dream jobs (other than wife & mom). I'm doing one of them.

1 comment:

brad said...

Excellent! Thanks! Blueberries are also my favorite berry!! Eat about a pound a week!