Monday, September 14, 2009

Good Cry

Maybe it's just cuz I'm super pregnant, which means I'm irrationally emotional. But today I just feel like throwing myself on the floor, kicking and screaming in a two-year-old-style fit and bawling my eyes out. Trying to get through a difficult pregnancy, balancing my home, my marriage and my family, raising a toddler, and trying to take care of work stuff all at the same time is stressing me out. I'm feeling very alone...

I have no idea who reads this (if anyone) - ok... that's not entirely true. I know of some people who read this (and even one person who reads this who doesn't know that I know reads this, and I'm not altogether sure why she reads this since she has ignored me for the last 2 years). But for the most part, I don't know who reads this... And I don't want to come across is being whiney or ungrateful. I'm not whining, and I'm far from ungrateful. In fact, I'm incredibly blessed. There are, however, a lot of things going on simultaneously and most people in their right minds would feel stressed about it. I just don't really have a place to let it out... (Gosh, I miss friends.)

Excuse me while I get some chocolate.

I'm back. Chocolate in hand (and in mouth).

Never mind. Chocolate has made it clear that this is not the venue to vent.

Sometimes you need a good cry. Maybe it's just a girl thing. (I don't think I've ever heard a dude say, "I need a good cry." Well... once, but he was gay, so that doesn't count.) So I'm just going to keep it all to myself, but hopefully have a good, long, private ugly cry alone.

3 comments:

TJ said...

I hear you! You know that I couldn't have gotten through all the crap that's been happening to me without you. You know you can always cry on my shoulder. I may not understand everything you're going through but you're my little seester! I love you so much!

Anonymous said...

Hey Ky -
I feel much the same way except I'm not nine months pregnant. Blah. I miss friends too. Pretty lonely out here all alone... Eight months till Oregon... Lord willing.

Michelle said...

crying is good. so is chocolate. So which was it - milk or dark?? Hugs to you my friend... (sorry I'm a little behind on blog reading...can you tell?)